No hidden charges
Explore in comfort & style
Luxury for up to 4 people
The Executive Motorhome Company
Executive Motorhome Features and Gallery
Our current motorhome hire fleet are the A class Rapido 9094df. This type of executive motorhome is very rare to be seen on the hire circuit.
Each luxury vehicle comprises of :
- Automatic/Manual Transmission
- Large front and rear living room
- Large open living room with face-to-face modular seats
- Private bathroom
- Independent shower and lavatory area. Both can be connected to make a large private bathroom.
- Level floor from living room to back lounge
- Large AES fridge 160L capacity
- Projector and screen with a selection of DVD’s
- TV in the front lounge area.
- Large under floor storage area’s
- Lighting that can dim or change colour depending what mood takes you.
- Air blown heating that ensures the whole motorhome is at a comfortable level
- Beds that are not intrusive into your living areas.
- The ideal vehicle for up to 4 passengers
Motorhome Hire FAQs
Is there a minimum hire period?
Our vehicle hire period is a minimum of 7 days Saturday to Saturday.
Collection is from 3:00pm and the vehicle needs to be returned by 11.00am.
Are there any driver restrictions?
You the driver(s) must be between the ages of 30 -70, and all of the following must apply:
- A regular driver with 3 years driving experience (on a full driving licence).
- No medical restrictions.
- Can produce all the driver documents. We cannot accept copies – please ensure each driver brings their original document as identification.
A passport and driving licence will be required from the driver and one of the passengers. The address also needs to be supported by a utility bill in the same address as driving licences. There is an insurance excess of £500 on all vehicles. We are also required to do a DVLA check on the driver. If this comes back with penalty points that have been undeclared, £35 will be deducted from your deposit and the rest refunded to you.
If you have more than six penalty points within the last 5 years, the hirer will be refused hire.
If any driver(s) had had a motoring claim in the last 3 years’ please contact us for driver clearance.
Additional drivers can be insured for a weekly charge of £50.00 per week. All drivers must attend our offices to be put on the rental vehicle insurance.
Payment for the rental vehicle can only be paid on the main driver’s debit or credit card. Security deposit/excess must also be paid using the main driver’s debit or credit card. Any payment card/cards must be produced upon collection of the vehicle.
Do you require a security deposit?
All hirers are required to provide a damage protection deposit of £1250, 7 days before the start of the hire period.
This is retained for 28 day working days’ post hire in the event that whilst on hire you incurred any tickets, fines or accidents are brought to our attention.
Please be aware that damage to the wing mirror casings and punctures are not covered by our hire insurance.
Where can we take the motorhome?
The vehicle is permitted for the UK mainland including Isle of Wight only. You may not take the vehicle abroad.
How many passengers can the motorhome carry?
There are 2 double berths and seating for a maximum of 4 passengers .
Are pets allowed?
Sorry pets are not permitted.
Do you provide fuel?
A full tank of Diesel will be provided on collection. This will need to be replaced before you drop the vehicle back to us.
Executive Motorhome Bookings
If you have an urgent booking enquiry, please call us in the first instance on 02380 550 550.
Alternatively, if you need a quotation or would like to make a future booking, please complete the booking form below and we will respond to you within one working day.